We recently made an update to the server that supports our nVent Nuheat Signature thermostat. This update inadvertently removed the link between a user’s Google Assistant device and their Nuheat Signature thermostat. This disabled control of the Nuheat Signature thermostat via voice commands to the Google Assistant. However, the link can be easily re-established by following these simple steps:
1. Open the Google Home app on your Apple or Android device
2. Tap any one of devices (eg. Bathroom Floor) that you’ve associated with your nVent Nuheat thermostat(s)
3. Tap the Settings icon on the top right
4. Tap ‘Unlink nVent Nuheat SIGNATURE’
5. Confirm/Tap ‘Unlink’
6. Select ‘nVent Nuheat SIGNATURE’ from the list of Linked services (at the top)
7. On iPhone, tap ‘Check for new devices’ or if you’re on Android, tap ‘Reconnect account’
8. Enter your username and password for your mynuheat.com account to complete the login
Please complete these steps if you wish to re-establish the previous functionality/link between your Google Assistant and your Nuheat Signature thermostat(s).
Contact the nVent NUHEAT Customer Care Team at 1-800-778-9276 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing any issues with reconnecting.